Monday 16 May 2016

Memes about food. Because we all love food!

This is great. I think I'm on this kind of diet as well! Food memes are associated with anything related to food, act of consuming food or food itself. There is no clear origination, however, food memes are another form of the meme variations that arose during the popular "Meme Eruption Phase" in 2012. Although it's a new form of "art" or "entertainment", the uprising has been strong. There's probably more memes on the internet than there are online stores. Food memes being one of the types of memes which contribute to this statistic.
 Do you see the irony? What's the point of a diet coke when you're probably going to get diabetes from eating that ALONE. But then that's the reason why it's so funny! Food memes both make you laugh and hungry, especially if you love food as much as I do!
I remember when my mum tried to do this to get me to eat healthy! Just kidding, i always eat healthy... But hey at least she tried? A+ For effort! That looks like something that someone on a diet that's craving junk food would eat. 

JUST REMEMBER. There is no 'we' in 'food'. Never share your food, but you can always share your food MEMES! Hahahaha... not funny? Okay I apologise. Maybe you're not a fan of LAUGHTER. Or maybe I'm just lame. No matter, food memes are the real winners here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment